Access your Citrix account from home
Already set your computer to use Citrix - click the button below.
How to install and configure Citrix Receiver for Windows
Following this install you will no longer be required to go to the district web site to logon, Citrix receiver will connect directly using the server address you entered earlier.
1. Go to http://www.citrix.com/downloads - click "select product" and select “Citrix Receiver”
2. Select the proper receiver for your device
Click Receiver for Windows button (if you have a Windows device)
3. Click Download
4. Accept the License agreement and click continue
5. Save the CitrixReceiver.exe file to your computer
6. Click “Open Folder”
7. Right-Click on CitrixReceiver.exe and select “Run as Administrator”
8. Click Install – Installation will complete
9. Click your Start menu and open Citrix Receiver
10. You will be prompted to enter a server address.
Enter – https://www.longview.k12.wa.us/xenapp/pnagent/config.xml
12. Click Next
13. Enter master\username and your password – Log on
Note that your username can also be entered as:
You are no longer required to go to the district web site to logon, Citrix receiver will connect directly using the server address you entered earlier.