Welcome to Longview School District’s on-line application by Fast Track. We think you’ll find this electronic application easy to use. Here is some information to help you through the process.
- When you click on the link below, another screen will open for our open positions. Click on any search option and then click “Search For Posted Positions.” Review the position information and if you are interested, click “Apply For Position,” and the applicant log in screen will display.
- If you don’t have all of the information to complete an application when you first log in, that’s ok. You can start an application with the information you have available, and then log back in and add to it until your application is complete. Once your application is complete, it will be forwarded to the screeners.
- As you prepare your application, you will be asked a series of “Conditions of Employment” questions and “General Questions.” Some answers are yes or no, some answers are text. You have the option of cut and paste from a Word program for the text answers.
- You will also need to attach a variety of scanned documents to your application. If you don’t have a personal scanner, public access scanners may be available at office supply stores, printing companies, college career centers, state employment agencies or libraries.
- Copy of Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation 1*
- Letter of Recommendation 2*
- Letter of Recommendation 3*
Thank you for considering Longview School District as your place of employment. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Push the button to start.....