Sports Information Packet
In the enclosed packet you will find information, forms, and documents which must be read, signed, and returned prior to your son/daughter being allowed to participate in our sports program at Mt. Solo Middle School.
Please take the time to read and review with your son or daughter, sign where appropriate, and return all information at the same time in this packet to the Student Activities Secretary.
Students will not be permitted to compete for Mt. Solo (and in some instances practice) without all information completed and on file in the Student Activities Office.
The check list below is provided for your convenience in organizing and returning the packet. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call the Student Activities Office at 577-2800.
We look forward to your student participating in our athletic program.
Check Off as Read and/or Signed :
- Medical Emergency Authorization
- Insurance Coverage (to be noted on Physical Card)
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Informaton (Athlete’s and parent’s signature required)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Form See Information Brouchure
- Permission to Ride Home Form
Sport Safety Guidelines